GlassFrog is continuously updated and improved with input from our expert Holacracy coaches in the field.
In May 2016, the EU passed the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), a sweeping new regulation recognizing a fundamental right to privacy for EU residents. The GDPR replaces the Data Privacy Directive and a patchwork of member states’ regulation with the goal of updating, standardizing, and expanding privacy rights for the modern era. By May 25, 2018, any company dealing with the personal data of EU citizens or residents will need to meet the GDPR’s compliance requirements.
HolacracyOne has always been committed to the data privacy of our users, and that commitment neither begins nor ends with the GDPR. We welcome the opportunity the GDPR has provided to re-examine our practices and update our policies and procedures with the goal of serving not only our EU customers, but all of our users worldwide.
We are committed to GDPR compliance, and have been working tirelessly to make sure that we are achieving a high standard in privacy protection. In the upcoming months, we will be taking steps to refine our systems to ensure that we can meet the needs of all of our customers.
After expanding our data privacy team and undergoing a thorough review of what the GDPR means for both GlassFrog and our other work, we’ve undertaken a number of ongoing projects to ensure continued compliance, including:
● Instituting regular data audits and mapping to ensure data is compliant from its collection to its storage, use, and disposal
● Making EU servers available to all clients and revamping data processing agreements to ensure compliance of cross-border data transfers
● Reworking our data policies and procedures to reflect best practices and streamline the exercise of data subject rights
● Enhancing data security infrastructure and procedures to provide even greater safeguards for customer data
● Improving internal training and practices to make data privacy an even bigger part of HolacracyOne’s culture
How We Can Help